Steve Tomkinson, PgDip, Bsc, MBACP
During the first session Steve will hold a safe space where you can talk about what it is you want to talk about and will listen from their heart, head and spirit. As a result, he builds a therapeutic relationship where you can process the discussion; whilst given support at your own pace and direction.
Steve offers person centred counselling sessions in the Greater Manchester area and online. This service is –
- Safe – confidential, a place of warmth and acceptance.
- Human – connection with a real person – no jargon or mental health speak.
- Empowering – if you are looking to make changes in your life
Steve is experienced in working with a range of issues including anxiety, relationships, depression, sexuality, stress, bereavement, abuse and low confidence. Steve can also help with complex issues such as identity, substance and alcohol use, suicidal thoughts, disability, spiritual issues, compulsive behaviour and self harm.
Having our sexuality, gender or relationship misunderstood by a counsellor can be a harmful and all-too-common experience for those of us who are outside the mainstream. Steve provides a place where people of all genders, sexualities and relationship styles (or none) can be understood, feel safe and be heard.
All enquiries are welcome; please get in touch. You will recieve the answer to any question as clearly and honestly as possible.
Qualifications and Professional body membership
· PgDip Counselling and Psychotherapy
· BACP member
· BSc Psychology
· Hearing Voices Network Workshop
· Level 3 Certificate in Holistic Therapies
· NICE Certificate in Anxiety Disorders
Experience and working partnerships
· Anxiety UK registered therapist
· Counsellor at Creative Living Centre
· Voluntary counsellor at LGBT Foundation
· Born recommended counsellor
· Counselling Chorlton at Clear Medical
I am mostly available weekday afternoons and evenings – please get in contact for more details.
Enquiries or booking – your questions are welcome
Fill out our contact us page and we will pass your details onto the therapist and they will get in touch. Please ensure you include the name of your preferred therapist.
If you have any questions or queries about your visit to the clinic, please don’t hesitate to contact us.