Natural Olive Oil Soap – Suitable For Sensitive Skins
With our olive oil soap, we provide a safe alternative to soaps and shower gels. When purchasing washing agents, we rarely consider that the chemicals contained within them may be dangerous. Chemicals that come into contact with our skin may penetrate through pores into our bodies. Build up of these chemicals can have an effect on how our bodies function and pose risks to our long term health. The artificial chemicals such as preservatives, colourants and perfumes, which are commonly found in over the counter soap, can cumulatively over years result in disease. We know this and want to share our most basic cleansing tool.
Mild soap is hard to find. Previous chemical exposure to harmful skin care, can leave the skin feeling vulnerable. Therefore our “simple” mild soap has only 3 ingredients and you can even use it on your baby. Even the most simple soap widely available on the market does not contain quality ingredients. These ingredients are not all for the purpose of a mild soap formulation but are sometimes setting agents, colours, silicones, perfumes, amongst many other profit increasing essentials.
Mild Soap That Truely Cares
- Does not contain chemicals that are harmful to the skin or body.
- Frees the skin of pore-clogging impurities, makeup and oily sebum accumulation.
- Vegan-friendly, not tested on animals and no waste during manufacture.
- Environmentally friendly, due to it being considerably more bio-degradable than other soaps.
- Leaves no chemical residues over the skin when washing, unlike many other soaps/shower gels or cleansing agents.
Soap has been made in the same manner as our natural olive oil soap for thousands of years. This was prior to the manufacture of mass production chemicals/pharmaceuticals and cheaper oil extraction methods.
Fewer Ingredients For Safer Use
Ingredients: Cold Pressed Olive Oil, Water and Sodium Hydroxide. Minimum 150g bar.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or queries, we are here to help and advise.