Our skin is a living organ. It is a reflection of what’s going on inside and outside our bodies, reacting to the internal and external environments we expose it to. Furthermore, the skin acts as a kind of shield, trying to prevent impurities and toxic chemicals from entering our biological systems. Changes can happen suddenly or over a period of time, and on occasion it may be as a result of something that seems insignificant but can have a lasting impact on our skin.
Skin Treatment Clinic Ethics
At Clear Medical we believe that our skin should be nurtured and cared for in a sustainable manner.
Our mission statement:
- Firstly, to work with you and achieve the best aesthetic outcome from the treatments we offer.
- Not to promote short term fixes.
- Never offer services which may pose potential risks in the long-term health of your skin.
- Always ensure the treatments we offer gives our clients radiant, fortified and healthy skin.
- Listen and advise clients of realistic possibilities.
- Provide treatments with an attention to detail.
Additionally, we are proud to uniquely provide Skin Treatment Pricing per cm². This ensures that at Clear Medical skin treatment clinic, the pricing is concise, consistent and fair.
We offer treatments & advice for:
You may not know which skin treatment is best to help with your concern. However, it is our responsibility to assess your suitability for skin treatments and advise you accordingly with our expertise.
- To advise with respect and reserve the right to refuse treatment in cases where it isn’t required.
- Be patient with treatments to ensure that they are carried out safely.
- To continually learn and share knowledge, so that more informed descisions are made about the products and services we offer.
- Care for our clients prior to any interest in their money to increase profits.
- To offer natural approaches, that do not risk long term health and wellbeing.
If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.