Simple Skin Care Routine
Finding a good skin care routine is a trial and error process, due to the choice available on the market. With however many errors along the way, knowing what is best, can be difficult. What is the best product? What am I doing wrong? We have had many years of listening to our clients and therefore we know how the skin functions which has helped us learn more. Hence we have devised a routine that anyone can use which will not pose a negative risk or outcome. All our consultations include skin care advice and for this reason we must ensure best practice. You can enhance the success of your treatments if you take our advice on board.
Important Skin Care Tips
1. Hands are clean.
2. Nails are clean and short especially if you have long nails, use a nail brush with a wash to remove hidden dirt.
3. Thirdly, do not apply too much pressure to the skin to avoid sensitization.
4. Also do not touch the skin during the day, preventing friction and infection.
5. After product use, make sure lids/caps are replaced with haste to prevent contamination.
6. Towels are clean and only used by you and not shared.
7. Additionally, cotton wool pads are clean, kept in their packaging and resealed after use.
Please feel free to have a read of our article tips on tackling skin sensitivity, as the knowledge will complement your skin care routine.
Furthermore, it is essential to protect the skin from the environment and remove chemical build up. Pollution has negative effects on the skin and a good skin care routine helps reduce health risks. We all want the same thing, healthy beautiful, flawless skin and consequently we have to adapt a preventative regime into our lifestyles.
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.