Have you ever thought – I would love to treat my feet, but don’t get the time? Does the thought of someone seeing your dry, cracked skin horrify you?
Are My Feet Really That Important?
Yes! The skin can become dry due to the environment or everyday pressures we put on our them, our feet carry us through life so caring for them is crucial. Nerve endings and pressure points for our entire body are found on the soles this can stimulate sensations all over our body. Caring for your them can prevent some circulatory conditions. Diabetics are also advised to look after them to aid circulation.
DIY Feet Treat
Do you really want fabulous feet? You can pay hundreds of pounds for a series of salon treatments, scrub on a daily basis or pay a visit to a podiatrist/chiropodist. Alternatively, you could try this simple DIY treat:
1. Give yourself 2-3 hours where you can really enjoy the comfort of your own home.
2. Ensure your feet are clean and dry. Don’t forget to dry between your toes!
3. Lather your feet excessively in moisturiser (we recommend using your Clear Medical Tone & Defence Formula Skin Oil)
4. Wrap cling film around them, making sure its air tight but loose (so as not to prevent blood circulation). This seals in the product you’ve used.
5. Leave wrapped up in cling film for 2-3 hours.
6. Then uncover and use a wet flannel to scrub off the cream and any visible dead skin.
7. Finish with washing your feet and apply a mild moisturiser.
Caring for our feet is crucial. The skin can become dry due to the environment or everyday pressures we put on them.
Please Note Make sure you don’t leave the wrap on for more than three hours; you might over sensitize the skin and cause more problems for yourself. Try not to fall asleep! The treatment can be done on a weekly basis or as a treat every month as required.
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.